Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

X Country

It was Tuesday morning, I started to scream because it was cross country and I didn’t want to go because I was so tired.


When we started the cross country I heard a strange word that came out of Miss G’s mouth and that word was “on your marks, get set go”. We all ran to the bottom of the hill.


When we were at the bottom of the hill Mr Coakley said to us that we needed to jog when we are going to a turn in a street and he also said to listen to the St Mary’s College girls and also to listen to Mrs Hoggin’s too.


When we were running it was only me and Viliami that were last but when we turned I was with Misiotei and Frank and also Simione , but Viliami was behind.

When we were almost at the hill I rushed up to Miss G and Miss G said to me that I was very good in the cross country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.