Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

My Mum

MY MUM
Dear mum happy mothers day.


Thank you for looking after me and also caring for me, I really appreciate it I am so sorry for being bad to you also being cheeky and not obeying you and dad but I still love you just as you  love me, you are so special to me and you are so fabulous as well.


Thank you for making me laugh when I am sad and thank you for buying me and our family food and lunch so we can eat, thank you for helping me when I am stuck on things like sunday school work that I really need help on especially home work, thank you very very much.


Last but not least thank you mum for everything that you have done. you are the best mother in the whole wide world.


                  The end.Screenshot 2014-05-09 at 11.52.01 AM.png







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.