Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

My holidays



I had an  amazing holidays because I got the chance to sleep over at my cousin’s  house in Mangere.
It was a very good time sleeping over there because we had some other people sleeping over too . They are people from my Christian church. There were eight of us sleeping over.

I arrived there late in the evening.  My cousin greeted me and we went straight to the kitchen.  The other people were there.  We talked and shared experiences of our holidays

It was great listening to each others’ story. I really enjoyed it. We did not notice the time. At around 12.45 we had to go to bed. I did not want to end our sharing.  It was inspiring and interesting.

Instead of going to sleep we decided to watch a movie.  It was a great movie. Meanwhile we were sitting in the room waiting for the DVD player to work. It was a great movie.  We had snack throughout the night.
I fell asleep during the movie. I did not know what time the movie finish.  

I did not sleep in even though I slept late. When I woke up the others were still watch movies.  I was very tired but I enjoyed the time at my cousin’s house.    

1 comment:

  1. Manaina lou mea aoga Uati Fai Failelei lou aoga usitaie ile Faiaoga

    Manuia Le Vaiaso Son

    Love you xox

    Your Sincerely Fia (Dad)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.