Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

Tongan Language Week 2015


Celebrating Tongan Language Week with Room 7 was an awesome experience.
The thing that amazed me was seeing people arrive to school in their Tongan clothing, I have to say they are very proud to be a Tongan.
The Tongan food is so amazing, I could not get enough of it. It is so similar to Samoan Food I really enjoyed tasting Tongan food and I really enjoyed Tongan Language Week.

Last but not least I will like to say " Be proud of your own Cultural  and always represent your nationality."
Joshua 1: 9
Be strong and brave do not be afraid our discourage for I am the lord your GOD will be with you were ever you go.
Malo Aupito
Thanks Mrs Tui and Mrs Pulotu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.